Organie 1.0 is now available
Fastor 2.0 is now available
Material 1.5 is now available
I am using Quickshop theme for my store. My store address is www.cnrugs.com. I have following issues.
1. While using advanced filter, the REFINE BY PRICE must be listed from lowest price to highest price. i.e., CAD.50 and below first, then CAD.100-200,etc. Refer attached image "Refine by Price".
2. Is there any possibility to display the price of product as range values in 'Collection page'(as in attached image "Range") for product with variants.Since I have same product with different size and price.
4. Kindly let me know whether "Add to cart pop-up" window can be added to the site.
Attached files: refine by price.jpg Range.jpg
First of all, thank you so much for choosing Quickshop!
Regarding your questions:
1. The filter is working based on Tags, the theme treats it as "text", so it is impossible to arrange the "price". If we change this, it will be a very very complex job. I highly recommend you to use a Shopify app.
2. This requires code changes so it will be a custom job.
3. Could you please provide me a screenshot for further explanation?
Thank you so much!
So is it possible to display as range of values if code is customized?
Regarding add to cart pop up window - a pop up window must appear displaying cart with checkout and keep shopping options,as soon as i add an item to cart.
If not, can it be directed to checkout page once a product is added? The check out page must have keep shopping option.
Yes it is possible to display the price as range if customized
Regarding the cart, we can help you modify the code to be directed to checkout page after a user clicks add to cart.
Thank you so much. I managed to re-direct to Check out page once Add to cart is clicked. But it dont have keep shopping option?
Please let me know how to hide author name in blog.
The "keep shopping" option is not available in the theme. If you want, it requires code changes (billable)
To hide the author name, please go to templates/article.liquid and find for article.author then remove
Thank you for your response. I have managed with that.
But , the page loads slowly. Why?
I highly recommend you to reduce the image sizes (products, banners,...) it would help improving site performance