How to get the styles (header, button, cart, button styles...) from a demo and apply it into my own store?
Fastor contains many skins (demos), and it may result in confusion of choosing the one you like. Moreover, if I want a layout that being combined from elements from various demos, what should I do?
We give you a trick to get the styles you want on a specific demo:
1. Identifying the header style, button style, cart style, etc... :
- In Chrome, within the demo you like, right click anywhere and select Inspect:
- Navigate to body tag and here you can see all the styles (types) of each element of the demo:
2. Go to these areas below in theme settings to choose the respectively styles:
- Advanced Setting » Header:
- Advanced Setting » Category:
- Advanced Setting » Product page:
- Advanced Setting » Footer:
- Advanced Setting » Other:
3. Go to Header to set the header type:
Hope this helps
RoarTheme Support Team.